Business Risk Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Operational Risk and Risk Control? Do you know how to work well in a dynamic environment?
If yes, then we are looking for you to:
– Collaborate with business stakeholders within the risk space in Group Operations,
– Support Group Operations to govern their risk portfolio,
– Monitor progress in risk remediation activities,
– Ensure senior stakeholders know the up-to-date risk status for their organization,
– Support global Risk initiatives,
Your team is a part of a bigger organization providing Risk & Regulatory Shared Services for Group Operations based in Krakow. Our focus is to support the Group Operations in day to day operational risk and control management.
– University degree (preferably in Finance) or relevant professional experience,
– 1 or more years of experience in banking ideally with banking operations exposure and operational risk knowledge,
– Understanding of Risk Management concepts and their implementation in practice,
– Strong communication and presentation skills,
– Fluency in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."