For our Client, a medical company, we are currently looking for AR Controller to join the new GBS in Warsaw.
- provides in-depth insight ad hoc presentations on AR aging from the EMEA market,
- supports EMEA Controller and provides data necessary for deep-dive reviews for a specific country, actively participates in meetings with Business leaders,
- oversees revenue recognition topics across EMEA and provides guidance on proper accounting treatment,
- drives projects and develop tools to allow better monitoring of collections within EMEA,
- helps to identify risk and opportunities in each market in the AR area,
- monitors credit balances within the Customer subledger and makes appropriate accounting recommendations,
- monitors credit limits for all countries in scope,
- support internal and external audits and provide documentation as required,
- work closely with Management to support SOX Controls, Risk assessments and remediation,
- support GBS Management with the implementation of process enhancements and performance improvements.
- strong background and knowledge of Accounts Receivables, Revenue recognition standards and Compliance risk processes,
- very good knowledge of English (B2/C1),
- knowledge of information systems and their application to Finance,
- experience in Shared Services for a global company,
- strong problem-solving competencies,
- ability to work under time and stress pressure.
- possibility to take part in the building of a new GBS in Warsaw from the medical industry,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system,
- meal vouchers,
- medical care,
- holiday supplement,
- pension plan.