For our client new SSC, which is about to open in Cracow, we are looking for candidates for
- work closely with local CFOs, FP&A team, and others to ensure compliance with company accounting and operational guidelines, as well as IFRS and local statutory GAAP,
- resolve technical accounting issues, and review financial and accounting analysis involving complex transactions,
- interpret and roll out accounting policy/standards,
- support development and standardization of accounting policies and procedures,
- monitor internal control compliance in the region,
- play a critical role in the reporting process / preparation of financial statements,
- manage the team of up to 20 RTR accountants: hire, motivate, evaluate,
- manager and review changes to the chart of accounts,
- initiate process improvements and quality reviews to simplify and improve productivity,
- liaison with external and internal auditors.
- bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; CPA, ACCA or CIMA would be an asset,
- minimum 8 years of professional experience including minimum 2 years as RTR Process Manager or Chief Accountant,
- BIG4 audit background will be an asset,
- proficient in reading and interpreting financial statements,
- excellent analitical, communication and team management skills.
- competetive salary and bonus scheme,
- social benefits package,
- possibility of independent work and to introduce own solutions.