Junior Data Analyst with Python and SQL
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have experience with big data and know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for Data Analyst with practical knowledge of Python and SQL to:
• build and maintain new data pipelines and support existing ones with debugging and optimization
• participate in process automation to support straight-through processing
• implement quality assurance and data quality checks to ensure the completeness, validity, consistency and integrity of data as it flows through the pipeline
• work closely with a global team of researchers, engineers, and business analysts on building innovative data solutions
UBS Evidence Lab Innovations is a very dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology and data processing techniques. Evidence Lab Innovations is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. You will be joining a team of Evidence Lab Data Engineers. The position is based in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
• university degree, preferably in a technical/quantitative field such as statistics, computer science or math
• command of SQL with practical understanding of SQL databases
• command of Python
• understanding of data structures and data manipulation techniques including classification, parsing, pattern matching
• strong English language skills essential
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."