For our client, a global leader in the production industry, we are looking for candidates who will join the new GBS structure in Warsaw as
- checking the correctness of invoices and their correction,
- reconciliation of account balances,
- support in SOX and internal control environment,
- participation in the preparation of financial statements and other ad-hoc reports,
- handling general ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- performing month-end closing activities.
- bachelor or master degree in finance and accounting or economy would be an asset,
- first experience in the RTR area,
- very good command In English,
- strong analytical skills,
- readiness to expand their competencies,
- knowledge of SAP system,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel),
- knowledge of SOX procedures and IFRS would be an asset.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- training and promotion opportunities,
- attractive salary,
- modern and comfortable office in Warsaw,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, Multisport card),
- friendly organizational culture.