For over 235 years, Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has been at the center of the global financial markets, providing the world’s leading institutions the tools, capabilities, and services to be distinctive investors. We power individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management.
The Corporate Trust Accounting teams offer a comprehensive range of reporting solution to our clients by providing accounting and financial reporting services.
Working hours – 09:00 – 18:00
The Corporate Trust, Accounting Analyst completes accounting & tax related functions for a group of clients.
- Responsible for cash and asset reconciliations related to assigned funds
- Preparation of 1st draft Management accounts, typically trial balance, profit & loss account and balance sheet for review by senior team members.
- Requires data gathering from source systems and detailed analysis of the transactions to ensure accurate bookings are made in the accounting system.
Liaises with other internal parties as necessary for validation of transactions where issues are noted.
- Fluency in English
- Total years of relevant experience (up to 3 years)
- An interest in a career in financial services
- Finance university background or similar field will be an advantage, however we equally welcome graduates of all degrees
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- PC literacy, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams