In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Being a core member of the agile devops team for the analytics enablement team; working closely with the team and partner in the delivering and building of data and analytics solutions on the common technology platform
- Understanding business requirements, assessing the complexity of these and translate into buildable stories and features on the backlog of the product. Including estimation of effort and maintaining design documentation to meet the definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Ensuring the solution that is build is properly designed and implemented adhering to functional requirements and HEINEKEN standards and best practices (i.e. Quality, Architecture, Compliance & Security).
- Delivering working product increments with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture.
- Collaborating with product Architects on the solution design to ensure it conforms to overall architectural vision and technical roadmap;
- Conducting continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations;
- Verifing the implementation—ensure the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture, and meet the requirements.
You are a good Candidate if:
- you have Bachelor/Master’s degree; preffered in Computer Science, Telecom, Electronics or other related studies.
- you have an xcellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- you are a technology specialist that is responsible for the design and build of the product;
- you are analytically and quantitatively strong, highly structured;
- you have problem solving and root cause identification skills;
- you have a strong technical background with experience in one or more IT areas;
- you are a team player and are able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- you have a can-do and Hands-on attitude while dealing with some uncertainty in requirements & features to deliver MVP solutions
- you have a 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role / a complex international environment / FMCG industry
- you have xperience in a leading role to drive developments across multiple team members
- you have proven experience in development and expert knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI including:
- PowerBI Premium & Power BI Gateway and Service Admin
- PowerBI Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- SQL Management Studio
- Visual Studio – SSIS / SSAS OLAP / SSAS Tabular
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert - Data Management and Analytics (MCSE)
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- you have a strong experience in and expert knowledge of Azure Data & Analytics PaaS and SaaS components
- you have experience in Large Enterprises and roll out of multi-layered BI solutions
- you have experience and expert knowledge of Azure data lake storage & ingestion using Azure Data Factory, Databricks for transformations & processing data and Azure SQL & Synapse for modelling and serving data
- you have excellent written and verbal English
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer