Junior IT Project Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you organized with strong communication skills? Would you like to work with a team to manage the planning, execution, monitoring and closing phases of a project? We're looking for someone like this to join our Program Management Organization team to:
• Perform project/program administration activities as per UBS standards.
• Provide support to various program/project Managers in order to achieve project success factors.
• Perform financial management activities (resource allocation, financial reconciliations and reporting).
• Preparing and publishing project/program status reports to senior management as part of project monitoring and control processes.
• Ensure project/programs compliance to UBS frameworks and methodologies.
You will be working on the Program Management Organization (PMO) team within Wealth Management United States Technology. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project administration, reporting, and financial management. Our team drives quality execution of global standards through tangible and repeatable processes which provide long-term benefit to our clients.
• At least one year of experience as PMO.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
• Skills performing in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Stakeholder management and problem solving skills with a high service orientation and quality mind-set.
• Experience in technology, shared services, financials project management or quality control would be an asset.
• Self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
• Ambitious and coachable- open to learning new concepts and methodologies.
• Detail oriented-can identify areas of improvement of routine processes.
• Strongly aware of industry standards and tools (i.e. Program & Project Management Best Practices and Framework, PPM, JIRA).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."