Business Analyst Intern
Job Reference #
We are looking for a Business Analyst intern that is enthusiastic, able to focus on supporting our team and capable to see opportunities in challenging situations.
- Work in a team of experienced people with different background and expertise cross border location.
- Communicate analytical results, summaries, reports and recommendations.
- Elaborate weekly, monthly, daily reports for the team and stakeholders.
- Self development and adaptability to the new tools/approach in the team.
- Identify improvements and create actions to implement them.
- Being a driver not a doer and propose ideas.
You will be working in the WMPC Technology organization in Operating Management based in Wroclaw.
As a team we:
- Bundle and orchestrate Business Management Services.
- Enable Communication between Clusters based on key metrics & analytics.
- Provide proactively Process Governance, Structure Data, - Planning and Financial Transparency.
The team is diverse, open to different perspectives, and is highly supportive of creativity and innovative ideas. This is a space where thinking outside of the box is very welcome.
- Degree in Business Analytics, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar discipline.
- Good Knowledge in Microsoft Excel (i.e. macros, pivots, lookups, VBA)
- Willingness to learn about other tools like SQL/ETL, Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI (it is a plus if you have it).
- Fluent in English (strong written and oral communication skills).
- Ability to develop new ideas, creative solutions and have demonstrated experience implementing them.
- Prioritization skills in order to achieve results in a progressive, growing and sometimes ambiguous environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."