What do you need to start?
- Has managed data driven and analytics projects. Translate data insights into tangible business advice.
- Experience in Financial analytics/Finance transformation with good understanding of BI tools and technologies
- Client Handling: Work with client to interact and get the project going. Independently travel to client location and participate in workshops. Drive discussions with client. Manage Expectations.
- Presenting Analysis: Ensuring data gets presented in a structured and easy to understand manner with actionable insights. Presenting the same in a crisp manner to the target audience.
- Technology Understanding: Good understanding of technology landscape and analytics tools (SQL, Alteryx, Tableau)
- Analytical mindset & ability to interpret data and draw meaningful insights
- Ability to develop understanding of different product categories to feed into Summaries and Deep-Dive analyses
- Engage with client stakeholders occasionally on phone calls/meetings for discussions
- Communicate results to local and regional management
What duties will help you grow?
- Operate at the level of Subject Matter Expert for the client specific application of the client processes
- Analyze and redesign processes within the area of expertise in a specific client business context and drive Digital Global Enterprise Model (DGEM) alignment within the area of expertise
- Drive performance improvement by applying best in practice standards and innovative process improvement methodologies
- Uses expertise to deliver to DGEM development
- Assess DGEM applicability and match to client requirements
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We are a unique team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team. We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program.
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Global Business Services - part of Capgemini Business Services unit.
Being part of the Global Business Services team will allow you to grow among professional consultants while working with the latest best practices based on our proven operational expertise. You will be supporting our global clients in the end-to-end digital transformation journey: shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, designing large-scale digital business process transformations and implementing disruptive operating models. Our market position is well-established, supported by unique team culture which is based on freedom of personal development and constant professional growth. Join us to reinforce our team with your energy as well as capabilities and develop your career in a digitally enabled environment.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).