For our client, from new AGS from the medical sector, we are looking for a person who wants to develop in the payroll area and broaden their leadership skills.
- coordinating the work of the team and assigning tasks,
- preparing HR and payroll reports for the company's needs,
- timely and accurate Payroll accounting, Vendor payments, preparing schedules and payroll related G/L accounts, monthly reconciliations etc.,
- building and maintain effective relationships with business stakeholder – both within (HR Generalists) and outside (regulatory authorities, vendors etc.),
- support for the team in the settlement of wages, including holidays, absences, bonuses, overtime, benefits and other remuneration components,
- support team in processing new hires and leavers,
- uploading timesheets,
- preparing payments: advances, net pay, Social Security, pension funds, etc.,
- dealing with inquiries from employees, managers and other internal stakeholders in a timely and professional manner,
- ensuring Collective Agreements are adhered to in the payroll system,
- reporting to Social Insurance agency,
- issuing of Employer Certificates,
- process improvements,
- to undertake day-to-day payroll activity to ensure practical knowledge and smooth running of the service,
- closely cooperation with Finance to ensure that processes align and work effectively,
- participation in creating the payroll policy in the company.
- very good knowledge of Russian or DACH Payroll,
- fluent German / Russian and communicative English min. (B2),
- min. 2 years of experience in work in a similar position will be an advantage,
- ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel),
- previous experience with an external payroll vendor (NGA) will be an advantage.
- the possibility of development in an international environment with a stable position,
- friendly organizational culture,
- additional benefits (e.g. private medical care and group insurance, Multisport card/cultural card, lunch card, pension plan, transportation allowance),
- flexible working hours and remote work possibilities,
- free company products.