Intern in Polish Payroll team
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you well organized? Do you have great attention to detail? You have an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience by performing a variety of activities within the Payroll Function, such as:
• support Polish Payroll Team with tasks related to the full scope of payroll monthly activities, from maintaining the accuracy of employees personal records to running payroll monthly reports
• reply to employees payroll-related enquiries
• provide payroll data to support ongoing payroll projects
• support our Finance Team with month-end close and reporting activities
• build up expertise by close cooperation with stakeholders
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You'll be working in the Polish Payroll Delivery team located in Krakow Green Office. We are responsible for processing all payroll data for local employees and International Assignees, as well as coordinating, delivering, prioritizing and escalating payroll administrative tasks, resulting from HR customer enquiries, and HR and business requirements. The team act as subject matter experts for payroll and are responsible for all aspects of Polish payroll administration to ensure that all local and International payrolls are completed accurately and on-time.
We're looking for someone to join our team 40h/week on an internship until December 2022.
• we are looking for a candidate with an academic focus in Finance/Economy/Math and/or Human Resources
• with good communication skills and ability to work with large data sets and multitask
• previous payroll/HR experience is not required, however work experience in large organization would be an asset
• strong English verbal and writing skills
• well organized, with a sharp eye for details
• service oriented and positive attitude
• comfortable working with tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."