Software Developer in Test
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Will you challenge the status quo? Do you have the drive to innovate and improve quality? We’re looking for a passionate Software Developer to work with us to build new capabilities and automate testing by:
• Building a fresh new cloud ready systems using cutting edge technologies available on the market
• Take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
• Define the automation book of work, collaborating with the team to deliver efficiencies and productivity improvements via test automation
• Develop new functionality as well as automated test scripts, and work on enhancements to existing features
• Be comfortable within a fast moving Agile team delivering in 2-weekly cycles
• Cooperate with different stakeholders in introduction and facilitation of new automated processes and practices
• Help us in migrating our services to a cloud native and/or hybrid cloud technologies, utilizing Microsoft Azure technologies in the near future
• Comply with test strategy, testing standards, templates, and test plans
You’ll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products or a group of applications which allows UBS traders, all over the world, to create and trade equity derivatives. As a QA Engineer, you'll play an important role in delivering best quality software to our users.
Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolution.
• Work on a Java 8 / 11 / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud / Kafka / Reactor / Oracle / Kubernetes / Docker technology stack
• strong server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming and NIO
• Experience in building the test automation process from scratch with providing PoC and analysis of test automation tools usage for the project purpose
• Experience and passion in creating test automation scripts with tools like: Cucumber/Selenium Web Driver/or any other widely used tool sets
• Hands-on experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration and Behaviour driven development
• Understanding cloud technologies and micro-services architecture
• Successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability
• Written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."