Senior Client Reporting Specialist/Supervisor - AO
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you have skills and behaviors to supervise the process and represent the team in various forums? We’re looking for someone like that to
- prepare various types of reports (including non standard templates, covering different asset classes and analytics),
- supervise the processes in the team, perform quality checks and controls,
- work effectively with the team towards achieving business goals,
- develop and build up relations with the internal and external stakeholders,
- identify inconsistencies in the process and proactively look for resolution and improvement,
- proactively champion the new reporting services, in particular gather business requirements, prepare suitable report templates using available tools and systems.
You will be working in our Business aligned Asset Management Middle Office in Fabryczna Office Park, performing Reporting Services required to fulfil Client and Regulatory obligations. The Middle Office Function works in daily conjunction with all areas of the UBS Group and wider Asset Management Industry, including Global Custodians, Fund Administrators, Trading Counter parties and System Vendors.
- university degree or certificates preferably in business, finance, mathematics sciences, etc.,
- 3 years minimum experience in client reporting or Asset Management industry,
- prior supervisory experience would be an asset,
- strong written and verbal communication skills,
- the ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment,
- excellent organizational and co-ordination skills,
- solid knowledge of MS Excel,
- very good written and spoken English.
- client focused and deadline-oriented,
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail,
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems with ease),
- motivated with can-do and proactive attitude.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."