For our client, a global leader in the production industry, we are looking for a candidate who will join the new GBS structure in Warsaw as
- responsibility month-end closing activities in line with IFRS and additional internal accounting policies,
- assuring accurate and timely recognition of costs together with the regional accounting centers,
- preparing budgets and forecast,
- reporting financial performance compared to target based on (trend) analyses of key performance indicators,
- developing models to provide more accurate forecasts,
- design reports containing relevant performance management reviews towards your stakeholders and Finance functions, using different data sources to provide cost center reports, management dashboards and presentations,
- supporting global transformation projects driven by Finance or the global function, looking for ways to improve efficiency and sharing knowledge.
- master’s degree in Business Economics or an equivalent analytical study such as Mathematics, Physics,
- 3-5 years of working experience, preferably in a large, international corporate environment,
- knowledge of SAP system is a must,
- advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint),
- very good command In English,
- strong analytical skills.
- professional development in an international environment with a stable position,
- broadening knowledge in the field of accounting,
- training and promotion opportunities,
- attractive salary,
- modern and comfortable office in Warsaw,
- additional benefits (e.g. medical care, Multisport card),
- friendly organizational culture.