EY-Parthenon is one of the largest global strategy consulting organizations, with more than 6,500 professionals. We help CEOs and business leaders design and deliver transformative strategies across the entire enterprise, to help build long-term value to all stakeholders. Due to rapid expansion, we are now looking for candidates to join our Warsaw team and we want you to explore our Technology M&A Intern - Analyst Role.
EY-Parthenon’s Transaction Strategy and Execution (TSE) team is the leading Strategy and Transactions business in the EMEA region. As part of the TSE Transaction Technology team, you will advise and support clients through the deal lifecycle, providing a range of sell-side and buy-side IT advice to clients. Services range from complex IT due diligence, post-merger IT integration, IT carve out/separation and post deal value enhancement through IT levers.
For our fast growing Team, we are looking for an Intern to join the Strategy & Transactions Technology Team, focused on providing full support for transaction services dedicated to our clients, who are the biggest and most impactful companies across the globe. We are seeking to further expand our team with IT consultants who work across a range of sectors that include Private Equity, Digital and Telecoms. You’ll advise clients across all sectors, supporting key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions use your intellectual guile and enthusiasm to apply your technical skills across the M&A transaction lifecycle; including pre-deal diligence, portfolio review and corporate carve-outs & integrations.
Your key responsibilities
- Work hand-in-hand with all team members throughout the whole project
- Support in execution of IT related M&A projects – end-to-end from Due Diligence over Day 1 preparation to Carve-out / Post Merger Integration for technology part of transaction
- Assess IT environment of Target business by technology due diligence
- Assess technology architecture from data, infrastructure and integration standpoint to provide comments on reliability and scalability of IT environment
- Support in development of key diligence deliverables, including: data request lists, interview guides, high-level roadmaps, one time and recurring cost analysis models, benchmark analysis, synergy analysis, contract analysis, IT-related transition service agreement schedules (TSA)
- Participate in business development