Flow Processing Specialist - Asset Management
Job Reference #
Are you able to handle multiple priorities (combination of new and repetitive with energy and enthusiasm?
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
* acknowledge, verify and validate client and fund contribution, withdrawal, redemption and subscription notifications
* work with Portfolio Managers on contribution/withdrawal requests
* ensure timely and accurate settlement of flow activity
You will be working in the Asset Management Operations Flow Processing Service Delivery Function, providing timely and accurate processing of flow activity within UBS Asset Management Client Mandates and Products.
The Team, based in Wroclaw, Poland is part of global function which has presence in London, Chicago, Zurich and Singapore. The Team works in close conjunction with Investment Teams, Client Coverage Areas, Custodians, Order Generators and various global Operation teams.
* exposure to an accounting or receipts environment (highly desired)
* a strong risk-awareness mentality
* the ability to multi-task and solve problems
* 2-3 years work experience in Financial Institutions
* strong written and verbal communication skills
* highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including Excel
* able to work collaboratively within a team
* delivery orientated
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."