For Our Client, for the new Global Business Services from the medical sector based in Warsaw, we are looking for RTR Senior Intercompany Accountant.
- ensure accurate and timely preparation of Intercompany transactions, recharges and reconciliations,
- prepare and review netting,
- produce reports, schedules, and summaries for internal & external customers related to Intercompany accounts,
- monitor the Intercompany clearing account balances and report issues, coordinate with the relevant stakeholders to resolve the differences,
- investigate and resolve imbalances between the entities,
- review all intercompany journals and account reconciliation on time as per close calendar deadlines,
- provide support to the business on a request related to journal/recon backups,
- participate in improvement opportunities and system testing.
- min. 3 years of work experience in Intercompany processes,
- educational background (finance, business management, exact sciences),
- fluency in English,
- IT skills: MS Office (especially Excel); SAP (ideally, advanced level, especially for FI module) or any other ERP software,
- strong interpersonal skills,
- analytical and problem-solving skills,
- continuous improvement approach.
- possibility to take part in the building of a new GBS in Warsaw from the medical industry,
- competitive benefits package, bonus system,
- meal vouchers,
- medical care,
- holiday supplement,
- jubilee award every 5 years,
- pension plan.