At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Do you want to join Accounting, Reporting and Consolidation (ARC) Team in HEINEKEN?
We are a global team responsible for financial reporting and consolidation of Heineken financials. Supporting all Regions, more than 200 Reporting Entities, we make sure our consolidated financials are accurate and submitted on time. That obviously includes proper reconciliation and elimination of intercompany positions!
We are located in Krakow and we work in close partnership with Group Financial and Consolidation Team in Amsterdam, as HUB within Global Accounting and Risk Management global structure.
As a representative of ARC team Global Intercompany Coordinator is responsible for coordination of world-wide intercompany activities and cooperation with Global Departments, Regions and Reporting Entities in strategy formulation and implementation strategic initiatives for intercompany process. Global Intercompany Coordinator ensures process of effective intercompany reconciliation and communication between involved parties and plays global expert/advisory role by using expertise in HEINEKEN global intercompany rules, policies and systems.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Control over world-wide compliance with HEINEKEN’s Global Intercompany Policy, Intercompany calendar and procedures
- Proactively cooperate with HEINEKEN Global Departments and Reporting Entities in strategy formulation and implement strategic initiatives for intercompany process
- Responsible for preparation of complex reports, insights and commentaries for senior stakeholders
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with local, Group, Regional Management and key stakeholders
- Global Arbiter in intercompany disputes: understand perspectives of various stakeholders and resolve conflicts in a constructive way
- Provide first line support related to the invoice reconciliation tool
- Responsible for intercompany global education and knowledge retention, provide trainings and workshops for HEINEKEN Reporting Entities on Intercompany process and tools
- Keep up with relevant developments in Intercompany and IFRS and exchange information with Reporting Entities, Regions and liaison with Group Accounting and Reporting
- Intercompany E2E process continuous improvement Manager
- Contribute to reporting and consolidation activities
- Keeps abreast with technical developments in intercompany field
- Liaise with external and internal auditors
- Execute assigned process controls and proactively report any instances of non- compliance
- Participate in global projects and initiatives
- Provide own process expertise to other members of consolidation team
You are a good Candidate if:
- You own Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/ Economics
- You have minimum 4-5 years of experience in Finance role
- You have effective verbal and written communication skills – ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences
- You have proven experience of work with stakeholders of different professional levels and geographical/cultural diversity
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form working relationships
- You have very good analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions, communicate issues and define recommendations
- You have experience with ERP systems and reporting tools (SAP, Analysis for Office, PowerBI) and MS Office at advanced level (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- You are self-driven, persistent and able to work under tight deadlines
- You have problem solving ability, complemented by quick decision making
- You have excellent written and verbal English
Nice to have:
- ACCA/CIMA or equivalent as an asset
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer