Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Treasury Specialist | Cracow
Treasury Specialist | Cracow
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
- Execute daily cash management responsibilities associated with business operations requirements located at the Shared Service Center, including cash positioning, cash forecasting with a focus on meeting internal and external customer service level expectations.
- Utilization of varying Treasury management workstations (e.g. Kyriba) and e-banking platforms in support of daily responsibilities
- Propose and execute banking infrastructure / partner improvements to maximize global liquidity / working capital returns and minimize global liquidity / working capital costs
- Serve as first point of contact for banking partners on all daily cash/investment matters
- Partner with Corporate-based single point of contact to meet banking regulatory / documentation requirements (e.g. KYC)
- Proactively identify forecasted cash surpluses and cash deficits, and propose forward-thinking actions to utilize surpluses / address deficits that align with global Treasury policies and maximize Enterprise benefit
- Leverage existing and emerging technologies to streamline and standardize various cash management processes
- Ensure ongoing compliance with global Treasury policy; Identify/recommend policy improvements that bring forward “on the ground” perspectives
- Maintain banking administration rights for e-banking platforms
- Coordinate maintenance of offline banking authorizations (e.g. shops, trade registers, powers of attorney, signature cards, etc.) between banks and legal with a focus on segregation of duties, controllership, and efficiency
- Maintain desktop procedures that accurately reflect routine responsibilities
- Propose process improvements to current systems/procedures related to job function; Engage in and/or lead the implementation of process improvements
- Maintain a strong control environment and ensure timely escalation and remediation of any control deficiencies identified.
What you’ll need:
- University degree required in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in treasury and/or accounting/finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, knowledge of Spanish would be an asset
- Experience with various bank account management and international fund flows
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and focus on results
- Ability to deal with key stakeholders in the enterprise
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material
- Ability to effectively communicating and presenting complex financial data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including the ability to understand, support and/or influence the clients, vendors, and peers.
- Knowledge of the business and the key internal and external drivers that affect the business, including financial, political, and industry trends.
- Ability to effectively provide technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; knowledge of applicable tools and techniques to maximize consulting effectiveness.
- Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, financial and business analysis, deductive reasoning, and sound judgment.
- Membership with the Association of Corporate Treasurers will be an asset.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."