Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
- Continuously improve team performance and delivered story points
- Serves as point of contact for external stakeholders
- Coordinates cross-teams dependencies and aligns deliverable with other teams
- Develops appropriate tools to monitor project progress and communicate appropriately to key stakeholders
- Become a driver of agile transformation
- Makes sure SCRUM rituals are followed including but not limited to: daily standups, retrospection meetings, planning and grooming
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum
- Facilitating the scrum ceremonies
- Drive agile estimates as well as project planning
- Execute the backlog as wished by product owner, making sure that deliverables are on time with production quality
- Increases his team efficiency, motivates his team, spins, argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness
- Coaching the team about agile scrum to delivering successful deliverables, ideally skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum in induvial environments.
- Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline
What you’ll need:
- University degree in Project Management, General Business, Business Administration
- SCRUM Master or Agile methodologies certification
- 2 years’ experience as Scrum Master / IT Project Manager or similar role
- Experience in Project Management will be a strong advantage, including cutover, hypercare, reporting, risk management
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Professional knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Fluent in English, other languages preferable
- Very good communication and conflict management skills
- Hands-on-mentality, highly motivated
- Experience in managing cross-functional Project Teams in an international environment
- Demonstrates an understanding of the long-term, "big picture" view of needs and opportunities
- Awareness of Production Support work will be a strong advantage
- Experience in working with multiple vendors will be an advantage
- Flexible, able to work under pressure
- Able to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships including the ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with clients, vendors, and peers.
- Knowledge of the Business: Ability to interpret and apply the key internal and external drivers that affect the business, including financial, political, cultural and industry trends in support of diverse and globally distributed teams.
- Interpret Data: Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from technical or business material.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."