Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic communications professional or the global role of Strategic Marketing Segment Leader - Hotels and Emerging Segments to our office in Warsaw, Poland. The person will work in close collaboration with the global sales team and country marketing teams to support commercial strategic plans by developing go to market playbooks, supporting annual sales and marketing planning, driving strategic content development and promotion, ensuring sales and channel enablement, and leveraging analytics and customer research to drive improvements.
What you will do:
- Deliver an innovative customer first marketing segment strategy to support the customer strategic annual plan and update on a quarterly basis to support investment guidance, changes to customer needs and developments with marketing campaigns and programs.
- Communicate regularly with segment commercial leadership/stakeholders and country segment marketing teams to drive alignment of plans and guidance for deployment.
- Develop product launch strategy and plans collaboratively with commercial stakeholders and marketing offer launch managers.
- Monitor and analyze customer behavior and engagement, as well as, industry trends and competitive marketing strategies to drive positioning and customer journey mapping
- Facilitate the development of differentiated value proposition and impactful narrative through a common messaging framework across digital marketing channels and events
- Support sales and channel readiness by developing impactful sales enablement content and tools
- Lead content development and promotion to support an effective customer buying journey
- Secure and manage the global segment marketing budget
- Monitor performance via marketing dashboards and analysis tools. Present quarterly marketing reviews to global and country key stakeholders.
If you have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing and/or business management; MBA preferred
- 8 years’ experience leading segment marketing, strategy and/or marketing communications; ideally with experience marketing to Hotels or Design Firms/specifiers
- Proven experience driving content marketing and digital demand generation initiatives, including account-based marketing
- Strong writing skills including value proposition and thought leadership message development
- Strong presentation skills and verbal communications
- Proven track record of developing innovative and disruptive programs
- High degree of initiative and pro-active management
- Able to work in a multi-functional and multi-cultural team
- Open to change and must embrace the concept of continuous improvement
- Ability to travel internationally <20%
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Opportunity for intense development, high business exposure and participation in international projects
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
… Share your CV with us.
Benefits we offer: