IT Project Manager - IB Tech Markets Regulations
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Have you successfully managed large-scale IT regulatory projects? Do you like managing all projects Front to Back and across a wide set of IT systems and stakeholders? Do you consistently deliver objectives within highly complex projects?
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager to:
• manage the front to back delivery of regulatory IT projects, with a focus on Regulatory Transaction Reporting
• manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at program level
• liaise closely with stakeholders in various business areas such as Front Office, Middle Office, Operations, Legal & Compliance, gaining go forward decisions and sign offs
• drive projects to completion by working together with various IT units across the bank to deliver the implementation of new regulations or changes to current regulations
• drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines
• assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• deliver results both for UBS as well as for the regulators
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the IB Tech Regulatory & Core Services team in Wroclaw. We are a dynamic IT team that is responsible for front to back implementation of regulatory projects. As such, we collaborate globally with functions in various Business areas, Investment Products & Services, Operations and Legal & Compliance. We work in a cross divisional manner with stakeholders in Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Finance, Risk and others.
• worked as a senior IT project manager, focusing on regulatory projects within the finance sector
• managed all facets of large-scale front to back projects, consistently delivering results for all key stakeholders
• experienced in driving regulatory / transaction reporting projects
• strong problem solving skills; ability to tackle new problems in a structured way
• excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills across different management levels and seniority
• excellent team working and client relationship skills (internal clients)
• knowledge of trade flows, lifecycle management and controls is helpful
• knowledge of WM & IB trade capture and risk management systems is helpful
• familiarity with recent developments in financial regulation and banking standards, understanding of regulatory delivery programs is helpful
• strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, guide and convince
• proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams
• adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."