Security Tools Support
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
• A Security Tools system administrator is required to work within the global TOC Critical Infrastructure organization to provide expertise for PowerBroker, OUD/ODSEE,Kerberos, Centrify and day to day support of production, UAT and development environments
• The successful applicant will be a global service technical lead and escalation point for Centrify, PowerBroker, OUD/ODSEE and Kerberos and the technical product owner for either Centrify, PowerBroker, OUD/ODSEE or Kerberos and associated products such as automation flows (Eg PBAT/GSNow, Splunk etc)
• Out of hours rota and weekend working as required, compliance with operational / change management etc. Collaboration with engineering/product management to ensure timely delivery of product updates/upgrades related to Centrify, PowerBroker, OUD/ODSEE and Kerberos and associated products (Eg PBAT/GSNow, Splunk etc)
• The role includes planning and ensuring tech refreshes for various components including the application itself are completed.Investigation and providing RCA as well as solutions or workaround related issues and to interface with engineering on potential bug fixing, patching and feature enhancements.
• Providing advice on client related escalations/issues/queries and promptly escalating to engineering when requiring their intervention.Planning and coordination application/infra failover during the major events like Infra weekend, BCM tests and power down activities.
• The successful candidate must have an excellent track record on Solaris/RHEL in conjunction with Centrify, PowerBroker, OUD/ODSEE and Kerberos plus associated network and client/server technologies.
• The role is part of a global team across three regions based in Poland.
• The team provides global security services across authentication, privledged access and dirctory services
• The team integrates closely with outher partner teams such as Unix, Networks, Wintel, Security and Storage
• The teams goal is to ensure operational stability in a global environment while maintaining highly secure privledge escalation systems and leading edge authentication and directory services
Must have at least 5 years experience and knowledge of the following technologies:
• Extremely strong in Windows Server + Active Directory
• Extremely strong in Solaris 10 +
• Extremely strong in RHEL 5.x +
• Centrify, PowerBroker, OUD/ODSEE and Kerberos (Scripting, PBAT/GSNow, Splunk etc)
• Network, DNS, NIS, failover, load balancing etc principals
• Proficient in MS SQL, IIS, Oracle DB/SQL
• Security principals and encryption standards, privledged access managmeent modelsability to followhressure g team/collaboration skills but equally has to be capable of working alone
* A strong level of Perl/Shell scripting and an exposure to virtualisation technologies (Eg VMWare, Solaris Zones)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills with an attention to detail
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."