TPRM Global Policy and Regulations – Business Risk Manager
Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Do you have risk management experience? Are you coming from a financial or an insurance background? Do you feel comfortable in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for someone like you to:
• help maintain Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Framework including associated key policies and guidance documents
• identify, track and analyze regulatory developments impacting TPRM Framework including but not limited to third parties, outsourcing, information security, operational resilience, cloud
• provide regulatory mapping against the TPRM Framework
• support execution of TPRM controls
• support TPRM governance bodies
• perform other duties as required
As a Business Risk Manager, you will join the Global Policy and Regulations team within the Group COO Chief Operating Management, TPRM function, located in Kraków. As a member of this team, you will support the TPRM organization by assisting and driving initiatives related to regulatory developments, updates to the TPRM Framework and TPRM control environment.
As part of your responsibilities, you will build relationships with various stakeholders and gain valuable experience within TPRM and with other Business Divisions and Group Functions.
• at least 5 years of financial or insurance experience
• experience in risk management including third party risk management, compliance, legal or audit
• very good written and spoken English
• at least intermediate knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• very good analytical skills
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• very good organizational skills and flexible approach
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."