HR Advisor with German
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone who can:
- resolve employees' HR concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
- cooperate with different HR teams to provide the best possible solution to the customer
- treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
- contribute to HR related projects within our team
- stay in line with our internal rules and country specific labor law
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- a bachelor's degree
- experience in a similar role or in Customer Service will be a plus
- knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- truly service oriented and understanding customers’ needs
- a great communicator and you love working in a team
- open to challenges and willing to get diverse experience
- known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."