Private Capital Global Business Analyst & Change Management Officer [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
The Global Business Change Management team is responsible for liaising with business teams in order to elicit, analyze, test, communicate and validate requirements for changes in business processes and information systems.
As part of this team, you will be the main link between Business teams among all locations (from Luxembourg to Australia) and the centralized IT department in Luxembourg.
- Maintain full knowledge and understanding of Private Capital business strategies and processes, including close cooperation with Private Capital Change Management, Product, IT, Engineering
- Actively manage and track all assigned change projects from new business stage through to final release (including new applications, automation, workflow enhancements and regulatory changes)
- Work with Private Capital Operations representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria
- Work on Business Requirements documents: BND creation and BRD validation
- Define mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between “as is” and “to be” models
- Identify opportunities for operational and control enhancements across the business
- Analyze and document the business process
- Assist with and execute User Acceptance Testing as required (including test case preparation, testing and execution)
- Design and execute project plan for change delivery (including stakeholder identification, scope definition, benefit measures and operational impact assessments)
- Facilitate internal walkthroughs and training sessions in order to support change implementation
- Manage completion of all necessary documentation to promote applications and procedures to production environment
- Manage changes to ensure they are delivered on time, take responsibility for the overall tracking and governance of change ensuring tracking documents are reviewed and kept up to date
- Proactively manage stakeholder communications e.g. client communication, operating model, business readiness (provide regular progress updates to all relevant stakeholders, ensuring concerns are immediately reported to management)
- Contribute to all internal and external meetings/calls related to assigned projects and articulate key points
- Monitor communication to ensure there is no misunderstanding on change delivery, agreed processes or actions
- Log change requests, monitor solutions development and ensure post-delivery follow-up
- Support creation of Visio process maps and documentation of all procedures post change implementation as required
- Be in charge of Project and manage daily progress
- Min. 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of Private Capital fund operations or business analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Private Capital fund industry, valuation, accounting
- Advanced experience with eFront solutions and good understanding of the platform
- Advanced English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive approach
- Creative approach to solution finding
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects/work streams simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills (including stakeholders management)
- Ability to work well both as an individual and part of a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage time to complete them
- Working collaboratively with cross disciplined project teams (including technical teams)
- Ability to adapt analysis approach quickly in a flexible and fast paced environment
- Process mapping and procedure documenting skills
- Stress resistance
- High corporate ethics
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR)
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa