Tech Internship Program: CISO Advisory
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to support us in the design and further improvements of our current and future banking technology platforms and solutions against cyber threats? Are you interested to design, develop, and deploy complex but secure platforms and applications?
We’re looking for a CISO Advisory Intern to:
• Develop and maintain a knowledge database, based on existing UBS standard tooling, to allow capturing provided CISO Advice and guidance related to requests and projects.
• Develop architecture / design blue prints and documentation samples for architectures which do properly implement data protection requirements for CID and cybersecurity logging and monitoring (with guidance of advisory SMEs)
• Set up and maintain frequently ask questions repository for consulting related guidance on data protection and information security
• Take first steps in consulting of interesting information security related projects
You’ll be working in the CISO Advisory team based in Krakow (PL), which is part of the CISO organization within Group Technology and under the lead of the Technical Information Security Officer (TISO). Our team serves as a trusted advisor to the business for technical cybersecurity matters, support them to identify solutions to key cybersecurity challenges, opine on the suitability of proposed mitigation measures, translate business needs into technical policy requirements, and help bridge the gap between risk management and technical implementation.
As a CISO Advisory Intern, you’ll play an important role to support us in achieving both our business as technology objectives.
• Bachelor / Master in IT, preferably with flavor / experience in IT / information security / cyber security technologies and standards.
• Communicative, team oriented and with a “can do” mentality.
• Fluently in English.
• Experience with Microsoft O365 tools.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."