Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
As a Test Automation Architect you will join Investment Operations (Fintech) team to work as a liaison with the internal business/systems areas and Testing Center of Excellence to help ensure the current test automation standards are deployed and achieved, and industry standards are followed within the envisioned solution. You will be coach and guide more junior staff on regular basis and share knowledge with other team members as well as BBH QM community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach;
- Implement, maintain and improve test automation frameworks;
- Actively work with development and infrastructure teams for integrating test automation as an integral part of Continuous Delivery pipeline;
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation cross the organization;
- Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and automation;
- Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools for different purposes.
Qualifications for your role would include:
- Hands-on test automation experience, in a professional software development environment;
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD process and instrument full SDLC automation;
- Deep practical experience with tools for Web, DB and Web-service testing (Selenium, RestAssured, SoapUI, TestNg, maven etc.);
- Experienced in performance and load testing (JMeter, NeoLoad, Gatling etc.);
- Practical knowledge of Development Methodologies (Agile, Scrum, SAFe);
- Familiarity with common development and testing tools as IntelliJ, Git, Stash, JUnit/TestNg, JIRA, Jenkins, qTest (or any other test management tool).
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself — without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage;
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.