Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 17 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia..
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
Campus Recruitment and Employer Branding Coordinator
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting a Campus Recruitment and Employer Branding Coordinator to join the Talent Acquisition team. In this role you will own end to end intern recruitment process for Krakow and coordinate employer branding events/projects mainly focused on entry-level pipeline. You will build entry-level recruitment and branding strategy based on your experience and knowledge of the market. You will oversee and lead end to end entry-level recruitment process which among others involves collecting business needs, CV and phone screening/on-demand video interviewing, candidate placement etc.
You will also be part of a global Programs team that is passionate in recruitment and supports one another in achieving great results while enjoying the work we do.
Entry-level Recruitment responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to generate a strong and diverse candidate flow for the current entry-level hiring needs,
- Act as a business advisor and build/maintain close relationship with stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Conduct phone interviews and/or leverage AI in the recruitment process (using external platform for on-demand video interviewing),
- Ensure top candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Ensure intern recruitment/hiring processes are aligned with Global HR Programs processes
Employer Branding responsibilities:
- You will work to build and manage campus relationships and to execute an impactful employer branding strategy.
- Your mission is to maintain and further build out BBH's brand as THE employer of choice for top entry level talent.
- You will coordinate execution of branding events planed for a given year (e.g. Career Fairs, workshops for different target groups, webinars etc.)
- You will cooperate closely with Firmwide Communication and Marketing team to provide content for communication on local branding events
- 4+ years of professional experience
- HR/Employer branding experience will be an asset but is not a must
- Solid project management skills
- Strong presentation skills and demonstrate high degree of professionalism
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully negotiate and influence colleagues
- Ability to think take ownership of critical issues
- Must be highly organized and display sound-judgement
- Passionate about recruitment and employer branding
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.