Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
AR (Senior) Accountant with Russian | Cracow
AR (Senior) Accountant with Russian | Cracow
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
What you’ll do:
As a part of AR Finance team, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities:
- Monitoring AR-related transactions in the system, making necessary corrections
- Reviewing and reconciling customer account balances, investigating discrepancies
- Preparing of AR-related journal entries
- Ensure daily processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Monitoring customers' bonus calculation process in the system
- Performing period-end activities: reconciling invoices and payments, running AR month-end reports, closing AR, performing period-end reconciliations
- Responding to queries from European offices
- Retaining records (i.e. manual corrections, archiving journals)
- Dealing with ad-hoc administrative duties
- Identifying potential process improvements
- Supporting other team members in day to day processes
What you’ll need:
- Min. 3-years of experience in the finance/accounting area
- Very language skills in English
- Proficient language skills in Russian
- University degree educational background in finance and accounting
- Practical knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Experience with ERP accounting systems (e.g., Oracle)
- Good understanding of general accounting principles and AR finance area
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Service-oriented and professional working approach
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Experience in an international environment will be an asset
- Continues process improvement skills, habits, experience
- Mandatory: ORACLE system-specific knowledge, experience in fixing problems within the system.
- Balance reconciliation knowledge ( capabilities)
- Russian language mandatory
- Strong analytical skills
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."