Join our IoT/OT Cybersecurity HUB for EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) region.
The role will provide IT/OT security organization transformation and governance to the existing OT security practice. It will play a direct role in supporting strategic industrial (OT) cybersecurity programmes and cybersecurity governance and operating model transformation initiatives.
Your key responsibilities
- Actively participate in the engagements conducting following tasks:
- Participate and lead projects in the area of security governance and building target IT/OT security operating models.
- Manage security transformation projects by designing and implementing organizational and process changes and drive convergence between OT (Automation/Engineering), Security and IT teams.
- Establish and improve client’s cybersecurity operations in the area of industrial control systems.
- Develop security strategies and provide thought leadership in the area of security operations, governance and target operating models.
- Support for business development activities, including methodology development, proposal writing, and direct support for presentation to potential clients.
Skills and attributes for success
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional experience in positions related to IT/OT service management, organization transformation, security governance and/or security operations.
- Knowledge of trends and concepts in the area of security governance and operating models – e.g. three lines of defense, SOC models, etc. (understanding of OT/ICS operating models is an advantage)
- Understanding of Service Management concepts in enterprise IT and/or security
What we look for
- Capability to work within a multinational and multicultural team.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Readiness to travel
What working at EY offers
- Working on an international assignment in the European Union
- Additional remuneration related to a remote assignment
- Opportunities for professional development at EY, after the project ends