ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills. We are located in Poznan, Poland.
Senior Master Data Specialist with English
This is the role
Responsibilities on this position include:
- Analyzing, completing and creating new master data and change requests in SAP system (or other central system) to support day to day business operations;
- Resolving operational issues reported by local organisations on daily basis;
- Delivering data to the customers according to the agreed timeline;
- Cooperation with other business teams within Supply Chain, Finance, Quality, and Sales to address and resolve master data issues in a timely manner;
- Participation in data governance management as well as in data quality/cleansing activities;
- Understanding the ‘holistic picture’ and recognizing and understanding any impacts to system landscape;
- Monitoring system and ensuring data quality, compliance and consistency of master data;
- Keeping the related documents (procedures, SoPs, definitions etc.) up to date;
- Participation in standardization and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Managing stakeholder relationships;
- Involvement in business projects;
- Supporting ad-hoc reports requests.
More specifically, you will:
- Maintain master data and make analyses and clean-up activities in SAP – such as data on vendors, outline agreements, info records, etc;
- Maintain raw material data in our internal system RockSpec – such as assigning SAP numbers to raw materials, chasing missing specifications and creating new ones;
- Partake in meetings with stakeholders to clarify their needs for new tools and you will follow up and ensure that everyone is informed on the process;
- Collect KPI master data and ensure a timely update of the identified KPIs;
- Train colleagues from Group Sourcing & Procurement in how to use the new tools and systems.
This is what you offer
- University graduate;
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in Master Data (knowledge of materials is advantage);
- Intermediate level of English, second language will be beneficial;
- Familiarity with SAP, MS Excel;
- Risk oriented with focus on internal controls;
- Team player;
- Strong process and system management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Results oriented and customer focus.
This is what we offer
By joining our team of 350+ employees, you become a part of the people centric work environment in a Danish company with comprehensive package of inter alia competitive salary, benefit & appreciation program, flexible working hours, team building events, activity based office in Poznan’s city center in the new prestigious office building - Maraton Business Center. On the accounting side we have just finished the transition phase entering a new operational excellence chapter.Our values – ambition, integrity, responsibility and efficiency – are visible in the way we work. We are proud to be handed The Most BeLOVEd SSC in Poznań award.