AI CoE Team Leader (IB Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are building platforms and custom solutions within UBS – your job will be leading team of talented developers and researches in domain of AI. You will work with business and technology partners to identify processes, that could be automated with machine learning, and drive projects from proof of concept, all the way to production deployment. The role includes:
• Leading the AI Center of Excellence Team, providing technical expertise and understanding of business project goals for the team members,
• Driving the research in areas adjacent to technologies used or required by our projects,
• Being the contact point for business and technology partners withing UBS,
• Building and maintaining strong, versatile team ready to solve most challenging projects with cutting edge, modern technology,
• Daily communication with projects stakeholders,
• Active search for processes within the bank to be optimized and automated using AI,
• Shaping road maps and strategy for the team and developed products,
• Managing resources and workforce between projects,
• Help team members to grow and develop professionally,
• Partnering with other AI teams withing UBS to exchange knowledge and experience.
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
We are young and dynamic team brining AI into financial domain. Our goal is to leverage newest research and technologies to automate processes and build state-of-art solutions strengthening our position as digital leaders in financial services. We are AI enthusiasts, tackling hardest financial challenges with modern, deep-learning approaches. We look for a smart, agile person with passion for empowering others with technology, to help us drive AI evolution inside the bank.
We are looking for passionate leader with experience in applied machine learning. Data Science is evolving rapidly, and we want to work with someone who will stay up to date. If you supervised research and development projects where AI is used to solve real-life problems, generate provable ROI and bring real value to customers, you can be a great match for us. We also search for someone who wants each member of his/her team to grow and develop. Active involvement with goals setting and evaluation of teammates is a must. Other expertise we are looking for:
• Great communication skills, both with engineers and stakeholders
• Business development experience
• Driving and motivating technical and research teams
• Passion for recruiting and developing best new collaborators
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks/bugs/user stories across multiple projects
• Experience in building AI powered products and solutions
• Knowledge of financial domain or willingness to learn about it
• Software scaling and lifecycle
It would be also a plus if you:
• Have experience with Python AI stack (PyTorch, Tensorflow Scikit, NumPy etc.)
• Have knowledge on modern NLP (Transformers, LSTMs etc.)
• Have experience with Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure) and distributed systems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."