Oerlikon is a global technology group with a clear mission: to become the leading provider of surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing.
Oerlikon (SIX: OERL) engineers materials, equipment and surfaces and provides expert services to enable customers to have high-performance products and systems with extended lifespans.
Drawing on its key technological competencies and strong financial foundation, the Group is sustaining mid-term growth by executing three strategic drivers: addressing attractive growth markets, securing structural growth and expanding through targeted mergers and acquisitions.
A leading global technology and engineering Group, Oerlikon operates its business in two Segments – Surface Solutions and Manmade Fibers – and has a global footprint of more than 11 100 employees at 182 locations in 37 countries. In 2019, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested more than CHF 120 million in R&D.
This is a challenging and independent role ideal for ambitious candidate who will provide business and functional support to end users, will play key role in process standardization and improvements and will be involved in SAP roll outs.
If you are ready to join a fast-growing SSC and would like have the opportunity to leave your mark, this job offer is for you!
- Preparation and ownership of finance global template documentation in R2R and O2C area
- Presentation of global template to local finance/end users
- Participation in SAP fit-gap assessment for each project and documentation of all country gaps
- In Cooperation with SAP Business Consultants design solutions for country gaps
- He/she drives chart of accounts preparation
- Is responsible for end user training
- Performs integration testing and support end users in UAT
- Prepares and validates data to be uploaded to SAP (GL balances, fixed assets)
- Sign-off for country process exception documentation (prepared by end-user)
- First line of support for end-users after go live
- Strong involvement in R2R and O2C process standardization and automation
- FICO masterdata management for selected items (profit centers/cost centers/statistical orders)
- At least 6-8 years of finance experience and very good understanding of SAP
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as a must
- Excellent English as a must, other languages are an advantage
- Highest standards in terms of integrity and trust
Additionally, please make sure that your CV contains the following consent:
I hereby give my consent my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I am aware of the possibility to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.