Tech Software Engineer in Test (AD)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced Java developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? Are you experienced with processing big data in cloud-based environments? Are you interested in full stack development and acceptance test driven development? We are looking for someone who would like to:
• work closely with business, product owners and other stake holders to deliver the business solution in an agile development environment
• take ownership and pride in the delivery of functional requirements from inception through to production delivery and support
You will be working in the CCAR IT team, with the role based in Krakow, Poland. The team is split across multiple locations including the US, UK and Poland and our clients are based in the US.
• Practical Java 1.8 experience (5 years minimum) which includes: Java – OOPS concept, collections, concurrency, web services, Spring (IOC, AOP, Integration), Unit Testing (Mockito, Hamcrest, etc), IntelliJ or similar IDE.
• Good experience with "big data" technologies such as Azure, Databricks, Spark
• Acceptance test driven development e.g. using Fitnesse or Cucumber
• Experience with CI tooling and concepts (preferably GitLab)
• Experience with build automation tools (preferably Maven)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English written and spoken
• Unix commands and shell scripts
• Oracle SQL and PL/SQL skills.
• Financial experience (preferably Investment Banking)
• Previous experience with Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) - a United States regulatory framework
• Development experience using agile methods
• Experience working with distributed teams across multiple time zones
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."