Robotics Process Automation – Robotics Delivery Lead
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, and are always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
– partner and collaborate with Operations experts and IT teams across the organization to deliver robotic process automations at scale
– lead and develop a high performing Agile Robotics Process Automation delivery team in a dynamic environment (team size of 10 people)
– coordinate the end-to-end team deliverables from idea inception through to production implementation of robotics process automation solutions
– Increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
– Drive mindset through a change of New Way of Working / Agile methodologies to support service delivery units to re-think the status quo
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Europe Domestic Group Operations Automation team in Wroclaw – the team is part of the regional Digital Transformation team for Group Operations EU Domestic. The team is responsible for identifying and implementing Robotics Process Automation solutions to support EMEA service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
– an engineering or project management background - previous experience in Robot Process Automation projects is a must
– experience in Agile project delivery methodologies and scrum team management
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– strong coordination and communication skills
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– good judgement and a natural ability to solve complex issues and make souns and timely decisions
– professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
– fluency in English (German or other language skills are a plus)
– ideally experience in a line management role
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
– organized, able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– a confident and effective communicator across all levels of technical and business experience
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."