Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB’s Electrification Business Area is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
In this role you will be working in Electrification. On behalf of ABB, you will be a key contributor to the implementation of the new End to End Process Purchase to Pay (P2P) and:
- Coordinate the execution of transformation of Finance processes and drive the mindset change towards standardization, simplicity, collaboration, and customer centricity (e.g. PO quality, on time payment, P2P portal, supplier onboarding, vendor invoice management, P2P policies).
- Drive and coordinate the end to end collaboration with OTC, P2D, R2R, Tax, Treasury and any other relevant initiative.
- Implement P2P specific change management initiatives with a specific focus on communication towards users, suppliers, divisions in coordination with Finance transformation central communication.
The role reports to P2P-Global Process Design Lead.
- Document and manage the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule, and detailed work allocation
- Effectively organize, monitor and control activities to ensure achievement of planned project gates. Monitor and control project cost and financials Identify, contain and reduce risk, and ensure that all opportunities are captured and acted upon
- Ensure projects follow sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with standard ABB internal directives and procedures
- Collaborate with ABB support functions and businesses to co-develop a Service platform roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs
- Work with user to define the self-service user experience, support, and monitoring for customers
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Prioritize and maintain the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a PMO/PM position for global transformation. Cross functional (P2P, T&E, Finance, Procurement), cross businesses exposure is an asset
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (technical or organizational)
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma. Holder of Green Belt or Black belt
- Technical skills: knowledge of SAP/ERP environments, good command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint applications
- Ability to work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Good at networking (finding the right people in the organization)
- Influencing skills: create appetite for simplifications and willingness to change
- Communication skills: present and report activities in a clear and effective way, sensitive to communication steps related to all levels of stakeholders
- Problem solving skills, systematic approach to a problem, understanding consequences in a systemic manner
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: