At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Are you passionate about driving change in a complex, international environment?
You are part of the SHARP-X transformation program, a major initiative shaping both the future of Finance in HEINEKEN and more specifically within our European Region. In SHARP-X we drive transformation in the Transactional finance area. We improve performance in the collaboration between Operating Companies, HGSS (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) and the Global Functions. In doing so we enable the wider European agenda on Commercial capabilities, driving the digital arena and ensuring we remain competitive and maintain our right to win in the market. The scope of the change is large: multiple programs and projects with a different complexity and in different stages of maturity.
As a Learning Experience Designer you will bring experience working across multiple instructional delivery methods to build high-quality, modern and scalable learning experiences that are underpinned by best practice models and theories and that support learners in the flow of work. You'll be empowered to curate, create and continuously improve learning content using a variety of creative approaches that inspire learners and drive career and workforce progression through innovation in learning.
To be successful, you should be comfortable in working across multiple stakeholder groups, be well versed in creating learning objectives, internal digital learning content, learning assessment and learner analytics support development, and instructional materials for learners and trainers in classroom, online and on-the-job settings. You must strive for continuous improvement, be retrospective driven and optimize learning agility on all learning content and programmes.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Creating, reviewing, implementing and tracking training content for multiple groups (i.e., designing the training needs analysis approach, training curriculum and training material etc.).
- Creating a learning and experience tool kit that can be easily rolled out to impacted stakeholders
- Actively seek opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of learning.
- Facilitate orientation and training; communicate policies and procedures to managers and new employees as needed.
You are a good Candidate if:
- Have experience in providing end to end learning experience and ideally experience on transformation projects
- Experience and understanding of the different training tools and media available as well as working knowledge of Articulate 360 Suite.
- Optionally experience in graphic and video editing tools (Adobe Creative Cloud Suite)
- Self-starter, Agile learner and ‘Hands on’ mentality
- Persuasive communicator;
- Creative mindset;
- Passionate about developing others;
- You thrive on change
- Have fluency in English
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer