Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to reduce operational losses through effective securities control? Are you a master of transactions? Do you know how to take care of clients? Do you want to play a key role in driving change?
We’re looking for a Senior Securities Specialist to:
• process, review and book standard and/or complex events and transfers on various markets
• control and reconciliation of booked transactions
• resolve outstanding issues and respond to queries from clients and front office teams
• make sure the risk is accurately reported to senior regulatory management teams
• comply with regulatory requirements
• identify and propose solutions for addressing control gaps
• support efficiency improvements like using Robotics and promoting self-service wherever possible
• provide PMO support to projects across own division
• support closely Project Team, senior managers, Legal & Compliance, IT and other project groups to meet project deliverable
• take ownership of the multiple program stream status updates
• explore different data sets to produce customized reports
• deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committee
We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management Luxembourg business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. You’ll be working in team in Wroclaw, Dominikański Office. As a Senior Securities Specialist you’ll play an important role in acting as a direct contact and problem solver for clients and business partners.
Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm – shift based
• Previous exposure to securities products, ideally min. 5 years of experience
• University Degree preferably in Banking and/or in Finance
• Good understanding of what it takes to deliver a stable and accurate service
• Knowledge and experience of the financial sector and regulatory environment
• Highly motivated, known for getting projects done and keeping to timelines
• Good understanding of operational processes and project methodology
• Great communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Solid organizational skills, known for hitting deadlines
• Able to work independently and apply own initiative
• Good command of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Very good English skills both written and spoken, French/Italian/German considered as an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."