Liquidity Change – Junior Business Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you a visionary? Does fledging out of an idea into a complex model framework and bringing life into it captivate you? Can you comprehend complex topics and translate them into both precise specifications as well as highly informative summaries? Are you a challenger that efficiently separates the feasible from the unfeasible, interested in handling multiple tasks and guide complex changes towards success? Do you feel comfortable as a key liaison and translator between business and IT combining knowledge of both worlds?
The Liquidity and Funding Transformation Team is looking for a great mind to join them who can:
– analyze and understand potentially complex businesses setups to discuss requirements raised from the Liquidity and Funding Modelling Team
– translate complex business relations into a precise definition of sustainable requirements for a highly complex model framework
– interact and liaise on par with stakeholders from both business and IT departments
– efficiently analyze results of sophisticated models and judge their validity
– think strategically and anticipate future requirements
– drive a change to meet all stakeholder expectations
You will be working in the Liquidity and Funding Transformation Solution Delivery Stream responsible for the change process of Group Treasuries Liquidity and Funding Models. The team is experienced, dynamic very result-oriented and open to new perspectives and ideas.
The primary task of the team is to deliver solutions for both simple and complex paradigms in Liquidity and Funding Models which is a core ingredient to Treasury Management.
– a university degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, natural sciences, or a related quantitative discipline
– advanced knowledge in financial engineering, financial markets and business lines of a bank
– strong analytical skills, with the ability to apply quantitative techniques to solve practical problems and translate them into a consistent model framework
– very strong communication skills, the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively and to compile precise specification documents
– experience in investment banking / investment-banking and/or private banking products and/or in treasury in the financial services industry are considered a plus
– experience in validating and / or constructing a model in an environment with imperfect input data are considered a plus
– proficient in MS applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Access),)
– very familiar with database tools (e.g. SQL for Oracle DB)
– able to work under time pressure and to manage the priorities in a complex project setup
– team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently
– being familiar with general programming paradigms and handling large data sets
– experience in a common programming language (python, java, C++, etc.)
– able to write a high quality structured specification document
– fluent in English, oral and written
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."