Product Specialist - Distribution Cards - German Speaker
Marketing and Communications, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
We are looking for someone to join our “Distribution Cards” team to implement and develop card-related CRM campaigns in an agile setup. In this role you will use data to plan, design and implement campaigns in order to market, launch and increase the use of new card products, both classic and digital. You will develop in-depth CRM analyses and work out the appropriate activities such as marketing automation and trigger campaigns.
Your key tasks will include:
• Designing, planning and implementing campaigns aimed at acquiring new clients as well as activating and launching products.
• Defining and evaluating KPI campaigns and optimizing performance in order to promote the consistent, long-term growth of the company.
• Participating proactively in Distribution Cards and coordinating interface management between segment, data analytics, marketing and omni-channel.
• Creating a unique client experience using creativity and effective communication throughout the client life cycle.
• Updating and refining interactive product information (brochures, website, factsheets, etc.)
As part of an agile / virtual team within Distribution Cards, you will work proactively both in Sprints and in the interface between segment, product management, data analytics, marketing and omni-channel to promote UBS's campaign management.
You will work for Distribution Cards in Wroclaw - Poland as part of a highly motivated Banking Products team. You will be fully dedicated to your virtual and agile team, with whom you will work in Sprints to develop communication materials related to cards.
• Qualification and experience in CRM, marketing or communication.
• Experienced / interested in agile ways of working (e.g., Scrum, Design Thinking).
• An authentic, motivated individual with lots of initiative and a hands-on approach.
• Analytical, solution-oriented, KPI-driven and a strong communicator.
• Well-versed in complex topics and able to implement effectively across all channels / target groups.
• A team player with good attention to detail: you can work independently and are goal-oriented.
• Creative, curious and interested in new trends, digitalization and technology.
• Reliable and pragmatic: you show strong commitment and can work under pressure.
• Comfortable writing and speaking in English and German.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."