Do you have a passion for helping organizations identify and deliver best process transformation experience across regions? Do you have a skills to drive end to end process transformations on large scale, help the teams identifying weak and strong points to walk through the change, being an advocate, at the same time energizing organizations for newly design process workflows to build strong corporate operating models? Do you have a passion to work in global and regional structure with the consistent approach to improve processes, enhance efficiencies, connect process workflows for best solution outcome? Do you have prior experience in strategic workflows design, working hand-in-hand with Operational and Process Excellence teams, as well as, Digital Offices in highly demanding environment? Are you looking for strong regional career development, with an opportunity to learn from highly talented people and want to benefit from the support of a global and regional organisation and network? At EY, we are sure that irrespective of the reasoning behind considering a new role with us, becoming a part of our strong regional Corporate Business Services (CBS) team may be the ideal career move for you.
Our Corporate Business Services (CBS) are going at regional level ( CESA= 31 countries) through re-design and strengthening of Target Operating Model enabling them to deliver on their corporate strategy, achieve cost and performance efficiencies, help to streamline regional and global functions and identify and capture growth opportunities for the future.
We are currently seeking to hire into our CBS operations – Head of Regional Corporate Processes
Your key responsibilities
Within CBS – Head of Regional Corporate Processes, you'll work as a Leader as part of a Regional CESA high-performing operations with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping CBS operation organizations deliver end to end process standardization, improvement and holistic ownership of legacy, new designed ERP and should be processes. On a typical day, you will have the opportunity to:
- Pursue and Deliver “End to End” process transformations and improvements across All processes within CBS functions.
- Build and Drive regional process Roadmap for Legacy, ERP and Non-ERP processes and newly design services
- Identify, propose and own key process and service changes within matrix, virtual, hybrid structures
- Be the owner and decision maker for Centralization/Nearshoring initiatives
- Build and Drive Process Owners Governance across CBS functions
- Build and Collaborate with Cluster Process Owner Community together with Operational Excellence team. Motivate and Engage the Teams along the way.
- While building Process Change, understand the digital and data transformations via working closely with Data & Digital Office.
- Have an end to end process focus that optimizes processes across other streams and business areas, and the Regional Cluster Enterprises.
- Work closely with Functional Heads across Regions to build and drive Process Optimization and Centralization Agenda
- Work closely with COO/RDO Group to understand geographical priorities, transformations and risks for the process changes
- Improve and optimize the customer journey via enhanced development from multi-variant processes to best solution fit processes and digital roadmap
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong understanding of core business operations gained through involvement/ delivery of projects across areas such as strategy, operating model design, lean process improvement, waterfall and agile design transformation and delivery
- Exceptional problem-solving ability including logical reasoning, creative thinking and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing in Executive forums/vorums
- A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
- Deadline-driven, highly organized and able to multitask
To qualify for the role you ideally will have
- Experience in Navigating in large and complex, international matrix structures
- Experience in Managing cross-function/cross-department projects and initiatives
- Ability to work and communicate with high-level, c-suite stakeholders
- Ability to translate business/industry requirements/objectives into efficient processes is a must
- Strong academic record including a relevant degree from Top University
- International Experience is a strong plus
- PMO/Programme Management Leader is a plus
- Change management and project management expertise with a track record of implementing results
- Strong numeric analysis, presentation and Process Mapping and requirement gathering skills
- Proven Microsoft Office experience
- Experience in applying process based change methodologies
- Lean Design experience - preferred
- Management Consulting experience a benefit
What we look for
- Someone who is passionate about reaching their full potential and excelling in their career
- Someone who enjoys solving complex problems and variety in their day-to-day working life
- Someone who is passionate about working with people and building high performing teams on regional scale
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free