EY-Parthenon is a part of EY and is one of the largest global strategy consulting organizations, with more than 6,500 professionals. We help CEOs and business leaders design and deliver transformative strategies across the entire enterprise, to help build long-term value to all stakeholders. Due to rapid expansion, we are now looking for candidates to join our Warsaw team and we want you to explore our Software Strategy Senior Consultant.
The Software Strategy Group (SSG) is a specialized advisory software practice within EY-Parthenon serving private equity investors and their portfolio companies from diligence through strategy and execution. SSG provides investment and acquisition guidance (including commercial, product, and technology diligence), strategy/value creation and transaction advisory services to companies and investors in the software economy. EY-Parthenon SSG teams have completed hundreds of successful projects and provide a unique capability to help companies make critical decisions and complete successful transactions.
For our fast growing Team, we are looking for a candidate to join the Strategy & Transactions Technology Team, focused on providing full support for transaction services dedicated to our clients, who are the biggest and most impactful companies across the globe. SSG team members conduct primary and secondary research, synthesize and analyze data, build and test hypotheses, and deliver strategic advice to our clients to help them make informed decisions. We have developed the models, industry contacts, benchmarks and methods designed for the software economy. Additionally, SSG works with internal Executive Directors who have been CTOs and CEOs in early and late stage software companies. The combination of the Executive Director team, our Consultants and Vice Presidents with deep software expertise, provides a unique opportunity for you to learn from the best in the field.
Your key responsibilities
- As part of the Software Strategy Group, you will build bridges between technology and business models in order to create transparency in transaction situations and strategy projects. They examine all types of software, but also interview CTO’s, developers and various IT specialists and discuss the results with investors. Among other things, you will take part in transaction projects, from the venture capital financing round for a start-up’s to multinational projects worth billions, such as joint ventures. You take on a variety of tasks:
- Automated and manual analyses of source code, software architectures, software system landscapes and mobile applications
- Examination of software development processes, software deployment in both on-premise and (multi) cloud environments and the tools used for this
- Assessment of the software and especially its functionalities with regard to the company's business model (Fit for Purpose)
- Advising management / investors on transformative issues, e.g. refactoring software or converting software development processes
- Participation in software development projects at EY