Tech Internship Program: Project Officer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
Do you want to have an impact and be part of our growth story? Are you a skilled multi-tasker when pursuing projects? Do you want to help our business achieve the best results? Do you want to pursue a Project Management career in a high-impact position?
We’re looking for a PMO (with project management aspirations) to:
• oversee projects via analysing, reporting and controlling deliverables
• assist with various organizational activities related to infrastructure decommissioning and cloud migration
• work on variety of data to identify, analyse and mitigate redundancies and inadequacies
• work with a variety of stakeholders both within your function and with supporting units
• help management in the detection and mitigation of risks and process deficiencies
You’ll be working as part of the IB Tech centralized Business Management team located in Wroclaw. The BM team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of business management and coordination.
• bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or related field (or during studies)
• excellent command of MS Office applications, particularly Excel (pivots, vlookups, basic functions) and PowerPoint
• strong analytical skills and detail oriented, can identify areas of improvement of routine processes
• experience with automating processes (from an idea perspective, not necessarily coding-based skills)
• comfortable with and able to work on raw data
• very good organizational and time-management skills
• collaborative, pro-active personality with a strategic mind-set
• enjoy communicating with others from a wide variety of specializations and backgrounds
• fluent in English
Nice to have:
• relevant experience in business management or similar role
• experience in preparing meeting minutes, governance documents as well as presentations
• experience with collaboration platforms i.e. Confluence, Clarity PPM, MS SharePoint, Tableau, Teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."