Treasury Business Risk Officer
Job Reference #
Kraków, Warsaw, Wroclaw
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have an interest in Group Treasury and Operational Risk and Compliance? We are looking for someone to support our global Business Risk Management (BRM) team.
- Support co-ordination of all Operational Risk (OR) topics across Group Treasury
– Collate and present monthly status updates on all risk items
– Take an active role in OR items closure documentation and compliance
– Work with operational risk action owners to ensure standardization of approach
– Prepare presentation materials for Group Treasury governance committees
– Support other BRM team members in the management of Controls and Risk Assessment processes
– Help develop the approach for reporting OR, Conduct and Data governance across Group Treasury
Group Treasury is responsible for the efficient management of UBS's financial resources: balance sheet, capital, liquidity and funding. The role sits within the business development team, which is responsible for the overall operation of the Group Treasury function as well as Treasury wide research and analysis.
The role is part of a small team responsible for Operational Risk and Compliance across Group Treasury.
– prior experience ideally in a Treasury, Risk or Finance function in the financial services or consulting industry
– ability to manage multiple deliveries at one time, co-ordinate stakeholders and deliver clear and concise results
– strong analytical, problem-solving skills (you know how to figure things out)
– strong excel and PowerPoint skills
– an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
– a flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
– organized and structured in your approach to work
– known for your ability to get things done with a can-do attitude when tackling new tasks
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."