Process & Automation Expert for Compliance, Regulatory & Governance
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable automation solutions? Do you have flair for understanding business processes and for optimizing through a combination of process re-engineering digitization and technological change? Do you have a strong analytical and problem solving mindset and enjoy working as part of a project team?
We are looking for someone with these attributes to:
• partner with our internal clients to understand their business needs and drive efficiency initiatives across the broader team of approx. 3000 people in GCRG
• assess front-to-back business processes with a view to driving efficiencies with new technologies such as robotics and automation
• support the business in implementing agreed solutions, coordinating the delivery of IT and business process changes
• assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
• influence a variety of stakeholders both within your function and with supporting units and coordinate and organize to ensure quality deliveries
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the GCRG COO CoS and Strategy team. We provide a huge variety of services to ensure that the GCRG team performs effectively whilst keeping alignment with our strategic priorities. You'll be working closely with the GCRG Chief Operating Officer and Chief of Staff, and facing off across all areas of GCRG.
• ideally 5+ years of experience working in process transformations, target operating models, automation, digitization or robotics
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• excellence in understanding complex issues and presenting them in a simple and understandable manner
• able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding and fast pace environment
• good planning and communication skills and experience in project management approaches
• confident with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
• ideally good knowledge of GCRG / compliance and operational risk area
• proficient in English both written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."