Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
RtR Accountant with Russian | Cracow
RtR Accountant with Russian | Cracow
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
As part of the Finance Department, you will be responsible for wide range of activities:
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliation
- Complete monthly general ledger accounts and bank reconciliations
- Performing reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Perform general ledger close process
- Fixed Assets accounting
- Accruals accounting
- Tax reporting
- Providing support specific to external and internal audits
- Recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas
- Identifying potential process improvements opportunities
- Supporting other team members in day to day processes
- Providing audit support
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years of experience in accountancy/finance
- University degree educational background in finance and accounting will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of international financial accounting standards (e.g. US GAAP, IFRS) would be an asset
- Very Good language skills in English & Russian
- Practical knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Process orientation and attention to details
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external training: professional certifications, access to the e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of an organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."