About the Opportunity
Our Warsaw-based Finance Operations team is looking for a Credit Controller to join a team of 19 professionals. Our team of business services staff plays a significant role in the success of Dentons, and we recruit staff into a wide variety of areas.
As a part of this role, you will be assisting the Scotland Credit Control team with their daily duties. You will be mainly responsible for the collection of aged debts by telephone (with a minimum of 25 calls per day). Also, proactively booking and attending monthly meetings with all partners, agreeing on strategies to collect aged and or difficult debts, and ensure all queries are resolved appropriately.
The UK Finance Operations team in Poland consists of 19 professionals with an individual focus on one of the following areas: Billing, Accounts Payable, Revenue Control, Credit Control, and Data Processing.
When hiring we put a lot of emphasis on the ability to work with Anglo-Saxon culture, interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively in a virtual setup. We are particularly keen to hear from motivated individuals with great interpersonal skills open for a new challenge in a specific legal industry.
Visit our careers website to explore this role in a bit more detail.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in Customer Service is nice to have
- Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Experience of working in a law firm (or similar) would be an advantage, but is not essential
- Possesses the confidence to deal effectively with clients, partners and fee earners
- Knowledge of ARCS and the Elite accounts system would be an advantage
- Flexible and prepared to work additional hours at month, quarter and year ends to assist the Revenue team with month end processes
- Highly structured and organised individual, with good attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Able to demonstrate good client/customer facing skills.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV in English. If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure when applying for this role that you are legally eligible to work/live in your preferred location. Visa sponsorship or relocation costs will not be provided.
We take Diversity & Inclusion seriously as a result would like to request that you submit your CV/resume for any opportunities at Dentons Business Services EMEA without a photo. Our screening process is conducted blindly.
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.