Regulatory Reporting (Junior) Specialist [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for the production of UCITS, AIFMD, PRIIPs and MiFID compliant regulatory reports.
- Preparation, creation and review of regulatory reports/report data according to the event calendar and client requirements (in various languages and versions if needed)
- Collection and controlling of all necessary inbound data from other teams/locations
- Dissemination of final reports to the clients and distributors
- Ensuring agreed delivery service levels and regulatory filing deadlines are met
- Delivering high quality service through the accurate and timely completion of all assigned tasks and requests/queries
- Carrying out ad-hoc duties that may arise from time to time
- Being responsive to the internal/external client needs in a timely and professional manner and anticipating possible solutions to challenges
- Working closely with legacy locations
- Working closely with other teams participating in the process
- Liaising with Clients
- Proactively seeking to identify and improve current procedures/service delivery
- Ensuring the archiving process for all the necessary documents is followed
- Contributing to the development of the Regulatory Reporting infrastructure necessary to support and control business growth
- Keeping abreast of the changing needs of the industry and keeping up with current regulatory environment
- Ensuring client reporting metrics are delivered to add value to client service levels
- Training and support of new employees
We're looking for both experienced specialist and juniors starting their professional career. The level of the position will be adjusted individually basing on candidates’ professional experience.
- Fluency in English, French would be an asset
- Good MS Office skills, in particular Excel
- Willingness to learn about reporting requirements under UCITS, AIFMD, PRIIPs and MiFID
- Good knowledge of different types of Financial Instruments
- Experience working in Fund Accounting or Regulatory Reporting would be an asset
- Good analysis and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa